This is the ultimate go-to guide for how to eat cleaner every day,
from television chef and clean eating expert Mareya Ibrahim, The
Fit Foody, featured on ABC's hit cooking show Recipe Rehab.
You'll learn how to ditch the diets forever and achieve optimal health and fitness naturally. PLUS get her favorite recipes, cooking tips and secrets to achieving the fit life.
The Clean Eating Handbook" is not a diet book - it’s a lifestyle approach with bite-sized, realistic steps that once practiced and repeated, create a lifestyle shift and a habit in just 31 days. This proven approach has been used on thousands of clients to effectively help them eat cleaner and get leaner.
- Some of the essential steps include:
- Eat more, exercise less
- Kick the habit, sugar
- Rehab your refrigerator and purge your pantry
- Choose cleaner carbs
BONUS: Receive some of Mareya's best recipes, many seen on Recipe Rehab.
"Mareya Ibrahim has revolutionized the way we eat. With smart tips and relevant info that speaks to all of us and our optimum health, this is an excellent handbook to effortlessly guide you to a satisfied, smarter, "cleaner" you. "
- Candice Kumai, NY Times bestselling author, food writer and Contributing Editor for Shape Magazine
"Mareya Ibrahim, the Fit Foody, is a leader in promoting a balanced diet with fresh natural foods. Armed with a clean eating pantry list and delicious recipes like artichoke hummus and creamy butternut macn' cheese, the Clean Eating Handbook is informative, relatable, motivating – a MUST-HAVE for anyone craving a healthy lifestyle."
- JoAnn Cianciulli, author of the acclaimed L.A's Original Farmers Market Cookbook and producer of MasterChef, Top Chef Masters and Supermarket Superstar
"Mareya has once again opened our minds and the conversation about eating clean. The Cleaner Plate Club Meal Planner, recipes, and "do's and don'ts" are enlightening."
- Danny Boome, television personality, chef and host of ABC's Emmy® nominated Recipe Rehab